On 28 June 2012, CDAS held a conference at Anniesland College, Glasgow (with the support of the College, the Scottish Government and SCDC) at which almost 100 participants representing a wide range of organisations and individuals held lively debates about the wide range of proposals contained in the Scottish Government consultation on a proposed Community Empowerment and Renewal Bill.
Here are some of the presentations and reports on discussions from the conference. These will be used to inform a CDAS response to the consultation. In the meantime we would be happy to receive further comments or copies of people’s own proposed submissions.
- Presentation by Kate Thomson-McDermott, Scottish Government
- Presentation by Ade Kearns, University of Glasgow
- Notes of workshop discussions
- Notes of plenary sessions
- Written comments by participants on “Key points you would like to see CDAS make in a response to the consultation on the proposed Bill”