Third sector think tank NPC offers a range of free resources for small charities:
- Keeping it in proportion: Impact measurement for small charities
- Trusteeship in small charities: Practical tips and advice
- Gimme, Gimme, Gimme—a new guide to fundraising for small organisations.
- How to manage your small charity’s finances
- How should small charities handle communication work?
‘Listen and learn: How charities can use qualitative research’ is a new, more in-depth report, which encourages charities to think about how they can collect and use qualitative data to improve their work.