CDAS Activities currently include:
- Open events, which you can read about in the Events section.
- Members’ events. These provide an opportunity for members to exchange up to date information and discuss issues in depth. Reports of discussions are available here.
- Providing information. We regularly pass information on to members and through this website.
- Consultation. We consult our members and respond to relevant Scottish Government consultations and initiatives by summarising and reflecting their – inevitably diverse – views.
- Public information. We have produced a short and practical pamphlet offering an explanation of community development to other professions, elected members and the public at large.