As we have previously reported, the Empowered Communities project is a UK wide investigation created as a legacy of the former Community Development Foundation, investigating what is needed for communities to become more vibrant and empowered in the future.
The research partner, IVAR, is looking for people to contribute. Complete this quick online form to offer to:
- Share information on an empowered community you know
- Share ideas what you think could help communities become more vibrant
- Feedback on IVAR’s early findings as they emerge later in the year
- Attend an event to share your views
- Take part in a Twitter chat with the researchers.