The Scottish Government’s Labour Market Strategy sets out for the first time how Government labour market and wider social and economic policies interact to drive their ambitions for inclusive growth. Commitments include:
- Fully endorse the Fair Work framework, produced by the Fair Work Convention.
- Work through the Enterprise and Skills Review to ensure our delivery bodies are best positioned to support inclusive growth.
- Use of new powers to better align employability support in Scotland.
- £200k to support for the National Action Plan for Responsible business.
- Continued investment in sustainable physical and digital infrastructure.
- Supporting sectors and companies to exploit opportunities that boost growth and export.